Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Heart in Hand

A little something I have on display on my pack porch
that also happens to be for sale in my etsy shop.
I like to say that I am not in the "keeping" business.
I get more enjoyment out of sharing and selling things.
If I was rich and could afford the postage,
I would just mail most of my stuff away as RAKs.
For free.
The heart is a ceramic one I made and
the hand is something vintage I picked up somewhere.
One of my current etsy offerings.
So much treasure and so little time to list it all for sale!

6 comments:

femminismo said...

Very pretty. (And what are RAKs?) I know what you mean about giving things away. I feel too shy to ask for money for my "works of art" and so I often give them away. I like this offering hand, though. It should get something in return for adding beauty to the world.

ooglebloops said...

Just bought it - too cute to resist....................

Caterina Giglio said...

lovely and these are highly collectible now, just sold one actually!!

Linda Jo said...

You get the best stuff! And...look....it's gone now!

Marlynn said...

OH, sweetie, that hand and heart is just too cute. Not surprised it sold RIGHT away. That's the way to go my BFF. And, you know what, for a fact you would be sending your little RAK to everyone, I know you and have been the beneficiary of one or two. *wink* hugs - oh, yeah, now over to your shoppppp

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Soo you my beautiful friend! I just love visiting you! Blessings
~k