Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Yesterday was Rebecca's 4th birthday which meant a picture appointment with the Thinking Chair. She is as precocious as she looks! There was a lack of cooperation on her part and a lot of begging and negotiating on my part. She kept wanting to lounge on the chair and I, of course, wanted her to sit up and smile pretty. At least she did the smile pretty part. :)For earlier photos to compare her growth, see my sidebar. I will be adding these photos to the collection.





7 comments:

Linda Jo said...

Rebecca is sooooo pretty. I can't believe how much she has grown! Wow! She is going to run you a merry race!!! hee hee!

Anna said...

awe - she's a super cutie sweetie pie! (as my 4 yr old would probably say!!) I love fall bdays - I've got one coming up around the corner for my soon to be 6 yr old!! yikes!!happy happy happy :)
xoxo anna

Cindy Ericsson said...

She's perfect!
Do those jeans come in grown-up girl sizes?

Margaret said...

Happy birthday to a real cutie! Very sweet pics, wriggling and all!!

1,000 faerie wishes said...

happy birthday Rebecca! xoxo nita

Donna said...

Awwwww! Happy Birthday Miss Rebecca!!! She's SO Precious!!! Happy Day!hughugs

daysease said...

well, first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, REBECCA!!! my daughter would absolutely love your chair. it is red, looks made for a mini queen, and is a great reminder of Blue's Clues... the thinking chair. hope you have a great day!!! May Jesus capture your heart and draw you ever closer to Him. Remember, Jesus is the MOST important person, place or thing in this WHOLE world.