Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Published!


 
For those of you who follow me, you might remember
 
At the urging of my good friend Linda, I submitted them to GreenCraft (Somerset Publications) and not only did the editor accept my bags for publications, but also requested I write an article to accompany the photos!
I got a 5 page feature!!!!
When I got my comp issue, I discovered that my hanky bag had also been added to the Gallery section at the back of the magazine.
Bonus!
So to celebrate, I am offering 2 yard lots of lace snippets for embellishing your own bags and creations (samplers and small stitcheries).
You can find them in my etsy shop (sidebar).
I am also working on offering ditty bag kits made from hankies and napkins.

7 comments:

Lorrie said...

Congratulations on being published! Your bags are worthy of all the attention.

Caterina Giglio said...

congratulations!! well done!! doesn't it feel great!! you deserve it! keep going!! xox

Ann said...

congratulations!!!!
how exciting...and so well -deserved!!!!!
happy dance for you!!!!(ok,not pretty,but very enthusiastic!!!)

Linda Jo said...

I'm so excited about this!!! See.... you need to listen to what I tell you more often! rofl Your piece is exquisite!!!! I expect to see more 5 page spreads by you in their other publications in the future!

~*~Patty S said...

You AND Your Ditty Bags Rock Nathalie!

Doing the happy dance for you on such a well deserved honor!

BIG Congratulations to you!
oxo

Jill said...

A big congratulations Nathalie!! And, how fun is it to say "ditty bag"?! I used the term once when we were going on a trip, told the kids to get their ditty bags ready and one of them said, What???

daysease said...

WOW! So happy for you!! That is wonderful!