Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Tour Continues

Tonight our tiny town's Christmas house lights will be judged. Hope we win first prize ($100!), but we have seen a lot of competition since we've first decorated our house (the week before Thanksgiving). My son (Seth, 8) philosophically said he would be happy if we won second or third (each $50 prizes). ;) Winners are announced this Friday night at the Corder Christmas Party- at the VFW Hall at the junction of Hwys V and 20 (in case you are in the neighborhood and can stop by!) Santa will be there with treat bags for the kids. I will post pictures later. In the mean time, here's another festive blog for you to visit. Thrifty Miss Prissy . I love her twinkling tree! Also see my previous post for a couple more blogs to "tour"!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Here's, sending you "winning" vibes!!! Good fortune and hugs!!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I hope you win! xoxo Nita

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Just thinking of you. love Nita