Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aha! Found Her!


I SO appreciate the comments on my mess of a studio. I think if I had posted a nice, clean, work space, no one would have bothered beyond a polite, "nice!", before you buried your head in shame, in your own art mess! And so, I would like to send each of you a cleaning faerie of your own-- as soon as I make some! In the mean time, inspire yourselves with this cutie by Katie Stuckhoff (who, by the way, is taking part in the One World, One Heart giveaway). The doll was a gift last year in a blog giveaway. This little miss is my inspiration for trying my hand at my own little doll. I hope to make some soon, with feather duster legs!

7 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I am so blessed that you like her ~ I learn something new each time I make one. I think I should wear the tee shirt that says "still plays with paper dolls" or "runs with scissors!" Thanks for the big lift today and thanks for the visit, I always love those. Happy Happy Day! Katie

Linda Jo said...

LOVE the paper doll! Katie is a doll herself! Hey....your name is on my blog today...just an FYI.

Margaret said...

fab link and great inspiration! can't wait to see what you come up with, feather duster legs?? now where did I put my teapot...

Donna said...

Hahaa...does she do floors???
Love your work sweetie!!hughugs

beth said...

misery loves company....
or messy studio bloggers love other messy studio bloggers :)

Christine said...

Nathalie,
I can't wait to see your cleaning faeries. I know they are going to be awesome!

Unknown said...

What a sweet thing! I NEED a cleaning fairy!!! She's lovely.

Thanks for entering my portion of the OWOH giveaway! Good luck to you! :)