Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Inchies

I was going to write a note to a friend who I like to create cards for (she is a close family friend and a crafter), but had nothing handy so pulled out my latest inchie acquisitions for inspiration. Before I knew it I had created two cards and stamped a tiny envelope (above) to hold inchies. I have yet to write a card out. heehee Just a couple of design explainations... the colored squares (below) were punched out from paint color chips and the tree picture was from a Cherry Republic card. Not a "springy" card, but I could not resist adding birds to the composition. I will probably send it on to my friend in Michigan where winter lingers a little longer.





6 comments:

beth said...

I just love everything "birdie"....great cards !!!!

Donna said...

More pretties!! Have a great weekend sweetie!hugs

Linda Jo said...

Those are wonderful. I love the birdies in the tree!!!!

Carmen said...

These are great! The tree is my favorite! I have a thing for trees and this one is just fantastic!

xo,

Carmen

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

these are my favorite inchies you have done so far. love nita

Karen Campbell said...

I love your bird inchies ... and what a great design to add them to a tree!