Thursday, August 16, 2007

I've Taken the First Step

With the encouragement of my friend Linda, I have started a blog.
Thanks, Linda!

I have this great rubber stamp (bought from Melanie Sage when she sold her designs on ebay) that reads,

"If you would not be forgotten as
soon as you are dead and rotten,
either write things worth reading
or do things worth writing."

I would like to think I live my life that way.
I don't live life to the extreme, but I live with purpose.
I have never been a professional teacher,
but I like to educate and inspire.
I embrace life and invite others to embrace life with me.
Consider this your invitation! :)


2 comments:

Linda Jo said...

YIPPPEEEEEE! I'm so glad! I will help you get started. It's very user friendly!

Carrie Barron said...

It's good to have another CPA blogger. I'm really enjoying mine, now that my days aren't so busy with work.

Blessings,
Carrie