Friday, August 29, 2008

And the *GLITTERY* Winners Are...

...But wait, a small anecdote to keep on you on the edges of your seats picking ants out of your pants... No, just kidding. I will get right to it. heeheehee

The 4 winners of an altered bottle of *glitter* are (drum rolling)
Anna
Margaret
Michelle B.
Nancy

Thanks everyone who stopped by and posted. It's always good to see old friends and I also met some wonderful new friends (hopefully?) through their links. I can't wait to do this again!

(((hugs)))

6 comments:

nancy said...

I am so excited that I won! And yes, I'm a new friend!
Nancy

daysease said...

Congrats to you all for winning!!! what beautiful bottles, too! blessings... :-)

Linda Jo said...

Ohhhh...what lucky bloggers! Glitter, glitter, glitter!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Nathalie, Thanks for visiting my blog! Looks like I just missed a fabulous giveaway. That glitter looks like such fun!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Congrats ladies..
Nathalie, I hope you are having a great weekend.
xoxo Nita

nancy said...

I received my wonderful bottle of glitter today and am thrilled with it! I'll let you know when I use it on something. The bottle is stunning!
thank you
Nancy