Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Breezy Tea

August was not as hot as it normally is.


Thank God!


Even if it only lasts for the morning,


I love to open the windows and let


the cool summer breeze in.


There is something mezmerizing


about fluttering lace curtains.


Like watching waves come in on the beach.

Or listening to rain fall.


The time passes too quickly when I'm lost in the moment.


I have to get up and start the day.


See you again next Tuesday for tea...


when it will be September!


For more Tea Tuesday posts, see Kimmie's blog.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post Nat .... It's just simple and peaceful and wistful. Your white teacup is so pretty with the white lace too. Happy Tuesday!

Ann said...

i felt the breeze!!!!!!!!!...ahhhhh!!!!
xo

Margaret said...

Happy day Nathalie!

Yvonne said...

How lovely! I can't wait until it is cool enough for me to open the windows. Very nice all white in your photo. I'm late going to see everyone's tea post, but hope you have a great day.

Linda Jo said...

Looks lovely. The last time I opened the windows here in South Texas... we had just had Hurricane Ike and had no electricity... we were desperate.That was 3 years ago next month. Must be nice to be cool. Do I sound despondent? haha

Jill said...

This is so neat Nathalie. The fluttering curtains are perfect and I wish I was sitting there with you! But I spill a lot and the white lace may get stained with me there. :)

~*~Patty S said...

I Love this post dear Nathalie...I can feel the breeze and hear the chirp of the crickets while watching the airy lace curtains dance and float...

we are having similar weather...

thank you for taking us to a happy place...your milk glass cup and saucer is just perfect too!

oxo
Happy September Dear One!

Ashlyn said...

The weather has been so nice! This weekend is supposed to be mid 80s, ahhhh! Waiting for Fall but 80s will do for now ;)