Friday, December 16, 2011

A Little Quiet in the Hustle and Bustle

You wouldn't guess from this tranquil vigniette...

...that this is the mess I create in.
Both art and etsy listings.
Or maybe you would, because you have a similar creative mess?
heehee
Don't ask me why a jar of dog biscuits share the same space with Mod Podge.
There is no correlation.

These beautiful bottle brush trees are from Patty and Linda
(2 of the Queen Bees- see my side bar),
who provided me with a veritable forest!
Strangely enough,
the rooster looks at home among the trees.
I get a mental break from my chaos when I look at this window sill.
A little bit of calm.
A little bit of bliss.
Then back to work I go.
Renewed!

I think I will keep the trees out all winter.









5 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your trees! fab colours and lovely to look through as you're creating!

~*~Patty S said...

never enough trees seems to be my mantra this holiday season...I am hooked on them

that is a sweet forest of TX and VA trees you have there N
especially Love the little Swiss chalet in the first photo too

lovely post
happy weekend dear one
oxo

Joanna said...

I think it is totally normal to have a jar of dog biscuits next to the pot of Mod Podge!

Not surprisingly, maybe, my creative is a similar (if not worse, actually) mess :o) It works for me.

x

Linda Jo said...

I love the little chalet as well! Love those trees!!!! I'm glad you have a calm place.... hee hee!

Unknown said...

Yes, something's must be left out and never put away ... Like dog biscuits, mod podge and beautiful frosty trees :)