Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wings


What could be more lavish than using REAL butterfly wings in your artwork? I have run across more expired butterflies this year than most and carefully scoop them up to use in art. My kids will even spot them for me (they know my fascination and they love butterflies too). Worn and tattered doesn't matter to me. They are beautiful in any condition.
This ATC was made almost completely out of RAK'd (to me) materials- from the Golden Glazed background paper to the Victorian child, to the dictionary words. I just added the vintage postage stamp and wings. It will be flying off as a RAK to someone else today

2 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

i love it. it is so sweet. thank you for your kind comments on my site. xo nita

Stampindamour said...

WOW!! So, these are REAL Butterfly wings??? That makes this ATC even more authentic!! Love it!!! :0)

-pamela