Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Overcoming Mountains



I overcame my mountain sized fear of my girlie little Black and Decker drill (Dremmel sized mole hill) and drilled a hole in a dominoe for a charm, just like that. [Snapping fingers to illustrate how easy it was!] I thought I needed a vise to hold the dominoe or whatever I was drilling and that the speed would be so fast that I had to fear for my fingers. NOT SO! It drills at granny speed and is perfect for my spontaneous creative brainstorms. Just left a tiny dimple in my computer desk -my all purpose work surface. :) This charm is hanging off of a RAK to Nita. Yeah, I might be giving away a surprise, but I want others to know who she is and what she is going through.

8 comments:

Linda Jo said...

You are a blessing to others. She is going to cry.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Nathalie, Linda is right I cried. I love the charm!! You have made my day. Your site is amazing . xoxo Nita

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I have not got the charm yet, but I was shocked to see you sent me such an awesome present. And I just love the picture of it, and I can't wait till it comes. xoxo Nita

Unknown said...

Oh, but the charm is ATTACHED to something. I couldn't give the surprise ALL away! :)

Stampindamour said...

Great stuff! Love your BLOG!! Just found your BLoG--glad I stopped by! FAB! :0)

-pamela

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Nathalie, when I went to see John yesterday the RAK was there, I loved it!!! I loved the ATC Trading Playing cards. Proverbs is my favorite book out of the Old Testament. I loved the charm necklace. It is wonderful. And thank you for the beautiful picture your little one did for John, he loved it so much. And for everything else you sent. It was such a surprise to get that, a wonderful surprise. xoxo Nita

Unknown said...

That makes my day! :)

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I wore the charm as a necklace to church today, and alot of people loved it. xoxo Nita